A well established company, where services complement each other to leave the clients home unique and secure.
Front office sales
Online and Front office sales
Dedicated sales teams that do onsite inspections and quotations
Mobile and trained teams of Electronic technicians and Structural Riggers.
We sell steel in full and cut to size lengths, Customized designs combining wrought iron, stainless steel, Teams of qualified Red seal Boilermaker Artisans.
Get a Quote For Your Project
No Project Too Big Or Too Small
- Structural Steel & Rigging of Factories & Warehouses
- Customized Manufacturing, in Steel & Stainless Steel
- Customized Manufactured Products, from Security & Driveway gates to burglar guards and braai’s
- Balustrading in Frameless Glass, Stainless Steel, Wrought Iron
- Floating Stairways
- Windy Dryers & Garbage bag holders
- Pool Fencing
- Xpanda Security: DIY & Customized Trellis doors
- Installation & Service of: Industrial Rollershutters & Residential Rollerstyles
- Electric Fencing
- Intercom Systems
- Automated Gates
- Garage Doors, in Wood, Fibreglass, Chromadeck, Aluzinc, Aluminium, Glass
Years experience in our field
4 Businesses Under 1 Banner
Automation and Electronic
We’ve Been Building For Over 10 Years
If 2020 was a year of great change, well so was 1974 for the Howard-Tripp family when they purchased Margate Engineering. Don Cooper had successfully run this business since 1958 prior to selling. This family business, would span three generations from Bob to Geoff to Jason. The ethos on which Margate Engineering was founded, still stands true today. “If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well.” From humble beginnings, the firm grew to what it is today, a recognizable and trusted name in the industry.